The Lost and Not Found – Director’s Cut ran on Fridays on the Modern Evil Podcast from March 8th, 2010 through April 12, 2010. The following is a list of links to all 6 episodes. WARNING: The chapter descriptions below may contain SPOILERS.
- Episode 1 – In which the main character, fed up with life in the mundane, workaday world he’d been trying to fit into, steps of of a plane in mid-air, returns to a Never-never Land not much changed since his childhood adventures there, then has an emotional reunion with Tink.
- Episode 2 – In which the main character convinces Tink to leave Never-never Land with him, they happen upon the villages of Titana and Old Titana along their way, then continue on until they reach Haven, find an Inn, and get a room to sleep in.
- Episode 3 – In which the main character and Tink wake up refreshed, eat an elaborate breakfast, take a magical bath, select clothes from an overwhelming array in their room’s closet, exchange introductions with Trunk, the two-headed innkeeper, and then head to Haven’s old museum.
- Episode 4 – In which the main character and Tink explore the mind-bending, magical, and time-bending works in Haven’s old museum, get engaged, and find themselves surrounded at their engagement party by friends and neighbors they didn’t yet know they had.
- Episode 5 – In which a powerful entity rewrites the world and its history, leaving only the wonderful, creative, imaginative, and magical behind, erasing and replacing all else, and in which -ten years later, after years of love and happiness and success and creativity- Tink and the main character leave Haven and come across the flying city of Skythia.
- Episode 6 – In which the main character and Tink are escorted through Skythia’s Great Museum by Paul, Skythia’s mayor, spend a romantic evening in an awesome room, then get dressed up and head to Skythia’s best restaurant to celebrate their 9th Anniversary, deciding to give living in Skythia a chance.